As many of you know, there will be a run-off election for mayor and for alderman in 19 wards, including here in the 45th Ward.
You can vote in the run-off election even if you did not vote in the February election. You can also register to vote, or change your voter registration, online through March 10. Do so at the Chicago Board of Elections website.
You can vote early in the April run-off at any one of 51 early voting sites starting Monday, March 23.
Early voting locations include:
- 16th District Police Headquarters, 5151 N. Milwaukee;
- Roden Library, 6083 N. Northwest Hwy;
- North Park Village Administration Building, 5801 N. Pulaski;
- Independence Library, 3548 W. Irving Park;
- Kilbourn Park, 3501 N. Kilbourn; and the
- Chicago Board of Elections, 69 W. Washington, Lower Level Conference Room.
Those locations are open Monday through Saturday, 9 am to 5 pm, through April 4.
Additionally, the Board of Elections site and the Welles Park early voting site, 2333 W. Sunnyside, will be open for early voting Sunday, March 29, 9 am to 3 pm.
All 51 early voting sites will also be open for Grace Period registration. That means you can register to vote, and vote, at any one of 51 early voting sites in Chicago. However, you can only do so during early voting.
Find the complete list of early voting sites, along with site-specific special hours, at the Chicago Board of Elections website.